ROSENSTEIN & ASSOCIATES, APLC
2. Information that is Collected.
(a) When the User submits a form to Rosenstein & Associates, we will collect a variety of information, including, but not limited to, the User’s name, addresses, phone number, email address and contact preferences.
(b) Rosenstein & Associates collects any information entered on its site, or that is given to Rosenstein & Associates in any other way. A User can choose not to provide certain information, but the User may not be able to take advantage of Rosenstein & Associates’ services and features as a result.
(c) Automatic Information: When a User visits the website, the User discloses certain information, such as the User’s internet protocol (IP) address and the time of the User’s visit, which is automatically provided to Rosenstein & Associates. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to the site.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information Rosenstein & Associates collects is used for administering its business activities. Occasionally, Rosenstein & Associates may use the information to notify Users about changes to the website, app, new services or special offers. We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our products, services and customer communications. Other parties may not collect personal identifiable information about User’s online activities when User uses Rosenstein & Associates’ website or app.
4. How Rosenstein & Associates Protects Information. The privacy and protection of information is important to Rosenstein & Associates. Rosenstein & Associates does not make any personal information available to third parties without permission.
Access to some services and content may be password protected. If so, Rosenstein & Associates advises that the User should not disclose the password to anyone. In addition, if password protection is established, Rosenstein & Associates recommends the User sign out of password-protected services at the end of each session.
5. Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
6. Methods We Use to Protect Information. Rosenstein & Associates uses security software to protect the confidentiality of personal information. In addition, Rosenstein & Associates’ business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of the information. Rosenstein & Associates’ business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. We Do Not Track.
Rosenstein & Associates does not track its Users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third-party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you.
Third parties that have content embedded on Rosenstein & Associates’ website may set cookies on a User’s browser and/or obtain information about the fact that a web browser visited the Rosenstein & Associates website from a certain IP address. Third parties cannot collect any other personally identifiable information from Rosenstein & Associates’ website unless you provide it to them directly.
8. Minors. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18.
9. Interactive Services. Rosenstein & Associates offers interactive services which allow you to post content to share publicly or with friends. At any time, you can delete or remove content you have posted using the deletion or removal options within our services. If you have questions about how to remove content in a specific service or if you would like additional assistance with deletion, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Although we offer deletion capability for our services, you should be aware that the removal of content may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or information posted through the services.