Careers at Rosenstein & Associates
Are you looking for a new role and think we might be the place for you?
When we have openings, you can find them here. This page will be empty if we are not currently hiring.
We are located in Old Town Temecula and pride ourselves on being a community-focused and family-oriented firm. All members of Rosenstein & Associates are encouraged to become involved in community activities. By becoming part of the community through public service, the attorneys and staff of Rosenstein & Associates have a greater understanding as to the needs of the communities in which they live, including Temecula, Murrieta, Wildomar, Menifee and Lake Elsinore. This fact separates our firm from larger firms that only have branch offices in the community. Additionally, our staff is provided a modern workspace and modern tools to complete their tasks. Please reach out to us if you would like to learn more about joining our firm.
Litigation Associate Attorney
Join a team of experienced litigation attorneys supported by excellent professional staff.
- Licensed to practice law in the State of California
- 3-5 years of civil litigation experience. Employment defense work is a plus.
- Possess strong writing and research skills
- Capable of working in a demanding environment and multitasking
- Able to demonstrate experience in drafting pleadings, dispositive motions and discovery
As the administrative secretary, you will support office operations in a professional law firm setting. You will be organized and regularly demonstrate attention to detail. Your communication skills will be vital when working with clients and attorneys in scheduling their interactions.
- Prepare non-legal documents and correspondence
- Manage calendars and scheduling for attorneys
- Maintain files and records in an organized manner, ensuring they remain updated and easily accessible
- Answer the phone, taking messages or redirecting calls to the appropriate person
- Data entry of timesheets into Abacus Accounting application
- Sorting legal documents
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- You will occasionally be required to lift up to 20 pounds
- Ability to use office machines such as a photocopier, printer, postage machine, fax machine and computer
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Provide a certification of your typing skills or have relevant prior secretary experience
If you believe you’re a fit for a listed role and would like to learn more about joining our firm, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.